Gibson's Grant - Chester, MD
Available Home Styles:
Pricing Includes Home and Homesite (Pricing based on lot 185). Click Here for Site Plan.
Single Family - Detached
Single Family Twin Home – Attached
233 John Gibson's Drive,
Chester, MD 21619
Daily - 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Koch Homes is building quality homes in this thoughtfully planned community reminiscent of classic waterfront Eastern Shore communities of the 18th and 19th centuries. Tree lined streets and wide sidewalks foster neighborly interaction by putting emphasis on people and porches rather than cars and garages. Enjoy the shopping, restaurants and the Chesapeake Bay in this perfectly situated community close to both the Western and Eastern Shores.
Standard Features on Gibsons Grant Homes.
- Final Phase - Just Released!
- Community Pavilion and Swimming Pool
- Crabbing and Fishing Pier NOW OPEN!
- 6 New models to include First Floor Living
- Community Fitness Center & Clubhouse- NOW OPEN!
- Water views of Macum Creek and the Chester River
- Direct access to the Cross Island Trail - a 6-mile nature and pet-friendly trail
- Two fully decorated models now open! The Langley and The Hartley
- Ask about our Energy Star™ Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water System
- To find out more about Gibson's Grant - Click Here